Are you looking for an Electrician?
Why Choose a Licensed Electrician?
Updating your electrical system must be done by someone who is entirely familiar with all the building codes and regulations. Errors will lead to electrical fires, which can have devastating consequences. Electrical work needs to be done by a licensed, insured, and bonded electrician. They have the knowledge, experience, and training to do this job safely and on time. It is unsafe to do an electrical upgrade any other way.
We offer a 1 year warranty on all workmanship
•Satisfaction guaranteed on every project
Hire the professional at Lytle's Electric, LLC, and put your mind at ease. All services are efficient and cost effective. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. Need something different? No problem. Get in touch and let me know what it is.
200 Amp Meter Socket & Panel Upgrade
AFCI & Dual Function Arc Fault/GFCI Circuits Breaker
Service Entrance Cable
Whole Home Surge Protection
Lytle's Electric, LLC is committed to helping you with every job. Call us anytime to speak with a professional directly.
Professional Electrical Services
* New Construction * Remodel
* Service Panel Upgrade * Wiring Updates
* Power Surges and Surge Protection
* GFCI Outlets * GFCI Breakers
* AFCI Breakers * AFCI Outlet
* Circuit Breaker Replacement
* Electrical Code Updates * Child Proof TR Outlets
* Smoke Detectors * Outlet Relocation
* Troubleshooting * Pool / Spa / Jacuzzi Wiring * Dedicated Circuit
* Recessed Lighting * Motion Sensor
* Landscape Lighting * Ceiling Fan Installation
* Surveillance System * Electric Vehicle Charger
* Home Battery Backup *